Thursday, 28 November 2013

The Hair care line from Heaven!

Hey Chums! So I have recently discovered a hair care line that has changes my hair a lot!. It's the L'oreal Ever range and i think it is honestly the best drugstore haircare range i have tried. I have the Everstrong hydration shampoo and conditioner, The Everpure hydration hair mask and the Evercreme nourishing leave in spray. The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing and do a great job of hydrating the hair. The hair mask is an absolute saviour when it comes to dry, brittle and frizzy hair. And to finish off the leave in spray is great for wet tangly hair when detangling and providing light nourishment. I use the whole line when I'm washing my hair and it has really made a tonne of difference to my hair my repairing damage and hydrating the dry and brittle ends. If you have not tried this line please go do because its amazing!.
BerrieBlogs©
Have you tried this line? 

Aerieblogs© xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig