Saturday, 26 October 2013

❄ IMpress Nails Review + Demo! ❄

Hey Chums! Im planning on writing at least one blogpost a week. Im hoping to keep that promise as i have really been neglecting my blog ever since i started my own youtube channel. I have also really been tied up with school so i really had to make sure i pre film and take photos for my blog! so its been a real stress lately! But.. Lately i have been obsessed with these easy quick stress free press on nails. They are called IMpress nails. They have them for your toes and hands. I have only tried the ones for your hands but are very intrigued for the press on toe nails! :D

BerrieBlogs©
So today I will be demoing the short length impress nails in this light blue colour. I really like this colour as it makes my complexion look a lot deeper. As nice as the idea is of the simpleness of the application, there is not a wide selection of colours and to be honest the short length isnt short it is actually very long, SO! bare that in mind when purchasing these!.
BerrieBlogs©

So this is what i need to apply these press on nails.

1. Nail Varnish Remover
2. Artificial nail clippers
3. Nail File
4. Nail Varnish Remover Pads
5. 1 packet of IMpress nails.

This is really all you need to apply these. I would say that honestly you can find any of these things around the house EXCEPT FOR THE ARTIFICIAL NAIL CLIPPERS! to be honest you can just use nail clippers but this just makes sure that they are a but tidier.

BerrieBlogs©

1. So the first part of the process is to remove any previous nail varnish and dirt from your nails using a pad and nail varnish remover. This just makes sure that the surface of the nail is clean and tidy.

Berrieblogs©

2. The packet also comes with a prep pad to use but i think if you use the nail varnish remover you have this step already down. But by all means apply this to.

BerrieBlogs©
3. The next step is to organise and measure the size of the nails to your natural nails. This is vital because the more right the size of your impress nail the more natural the manicure will look. This does become a bit tedious but it is very important to make the most of your manicure.

BerrieBlogs©

4. Now! this is the most important step of the whole process! You peel of the plastic backing of the nail and apply the nail to your natural nail. Make sure you really press down to ensure that the nail has stuck and does not fall off. As you can see the nail is really long! and to think this is short length -.-!

BerryBlogs©

This is what the nails look like applied without any filing or cutting. They are extremely long and look a bit tacky. But the next step is all up to you! :D So when filing it is your preference on length!.

BerrieBlogs©

5. This is what the nails look like after they have been cut with the clippers. I have cut them a lot shorter then the originals but i like them this length because they dont look chavvy or tacky! :).

BerrieBlogs©
5. AND THIS IS THE FINAL LOOK! :) I really like these nails! they are so quick and simple and require no drying time at all. I really enjoy the colour and the simpleness of the nails!.

As for durability goes i wouldnt say that these nails last an entire week like the packet says it does!. Mine lasted 3 days before it started to lift and the temptation to bite them off took the better of me! :). Otherwise i think that these nails would be great for a night out!. I have done these on my mum and they have lasted roughly around the same time. In england they retail for about £8.99 at boots. This is a lot cheaper than a manicure but they dont last at long and there is a risk of they coming off and lifting. In Singapore they retail for $12 so they are a bit cheaper here but only by $3. SO! I hoped you enjoyed my demo and review of these easy press on nails!

Ill see you next week! BYE CHUMMSS <3 xoxo



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really really want to get some of these! they're awesome :)
    I live in Singapore too! where did you get these??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got them at Guardian in Takashimaya! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig